Monday, December 5, 2011

Witness Lab

This lab was used to see how good of witnesses we would make, by testing our memory. We had to cut faces from a magazine in our groups. Then we cut apart each facial feature (eyes, nose, lips, etc) and recreated new faces. We then showed the new faces to our neighbor and they had to try to remember it. We would then mix up all of the features, and the person who tried to remember the faces had to recreate the image from memory. Because there were not many facial features to choose one, it was fairly easy to recreate the faces. Everyone in our group got the faces right, the first time. I suppose that means we would be good witnesses.

This is what my face I made looked like:

3 comments:

  1. I liked the concise explanation you gave along with the step-by-step procedures. It's unfortunate that your picture doesn't show up on the school computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the explanation, from the school computer I cannot see the images so I can't comment on them. It seems well balanced, if your doing it in a more step my step format I would reccomend a bullet format, but thats just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I wish it would, it is funny looking.

    ReplyDelete